Backlight 3.1.1 is now available. This is a fast-follow update on 3.1.0, released last week, addressing some bugs and a bit of user feedback. Changes are as follows.
- Adds migration of cover image to hero image for users yet to upgrade to Backlight 3.1.0
- Adds special function to synchronize cover image with hero image setting, for users who had already upgraded to Backlight 3.1.0
- Fixes issue of assigning profiles when other private albums did not have Client Response enabled
- Adds placeholder image in Backlight’s Publisher album view when cover image file is not found
- Improves messaging on availability of new updates and visibility of ‘Update All Modules’ button on Backlight Modules page
- Fixes issues with display of Breadcrumbs in Backlight Publisher
- Fixes missing menus in some sections of Backlight Publisher
For those who’d like to synchronize their existing cover images to be used as hero images, and have already updated to 3.1.0, look for the “Synchronize Cover Images to Hero Images” under the Special Links section of the main admin screen.
As an aside, I wish I’d had the image above to use for the previous post about image watermarks, but at that point I hadn’t taken it yet! Such is life.