Our first update is now available for Backlight 3, including fixes, quality-of-life improvements, and feedback accumulated during launch.
Changes below. Also, be sure to download the 5.0.1 version of the Publish Services plugin for Lightroom Classic, if you haven’t already done so. Is important!
How-to: Installing Updates in Backlight.
- Changes RSS feed titles to use Site Name for site feed and combination of ‘Site Name – Album Title’ for album feeds.
- Changes RSS Album feed photo titles to ‘Untitled’ when no specific title has been set (was using the filename).
- Adds support for album RSS feeds without trailing slash.
- Improves handling of Album Title for Hero Image.
- Sanitizes image filenames for Backlight Publisher to avoid breaking page scripting.
- Adds setting to enable local loading of Font Awesome resources (requires manual setup in /backlight/custom directory).
- Adds check for defined(‘ENABLE_ENTITY_LOADER’) to XMLHelper.
- Fixes issue trying to get parents of top-level Album Set.
- Removes reference to Backlight 2 in Set Order Details page.
Client Response Add-on 9.0.1
- Cleans up errors when viewing incomplete Client feedback.
Galleria Add-on 3.0.1
- Adds “Randomize” option for Galleria Add-on.
- Upgrades to Galleria 1.6.1.
- Cleans up outdated files.
WP Theme Add-on 3.0.1
- Changes lazy-loading in WP Theme to be more selective, and simultaneously removes some code that was causing headaches for some users.