Backlight 2.0.4 is now available, featuring a variety of fixes and improvements.
- Reinstates album title breadcrumb, and image title within breadcrumbs for single image pages
- Adds process to have backlight/index.php and backlight/.htaccess automatically created upon install
- Adds Update Backlight Index Files function to re-copy the latest backlight/index.php and backlight/.htaccess files
- Adds description to pangolin-page’s table-stripe color pickers.
- Adds missing Description field when adding Album Sets
- Adds case-insensitive sort when setting photos to be sorted by filename
- Fixes issue with being unable to login with two-factor authentication
- Fixes issue that caused multiple images to be downloaded after viewing multiple images
- Fixes broken thumbnails when embedded Album Sets with Descriptive layout
- Fixes issue of editing Album Sets that used fields for editing Albums
- Fixes critical issue when trying to delete Top-level Gallery Directory that has an empty path
- Fixes issue with saving Template settings that affected some users
- Fixes syntax issue that caused uploads to fail for some users
- Fixes display of "Display Breadcrumbs" and "Hide from Search" values on View Album page
- Adds workarounds to upgrading older versions of Backlight 1 to Backlight 2
- In Backlight’s admin, visit Admin => Backlight Modules.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the link to install all updates.
- In the menu, visit Designer => Templates => Clear Template Cache.