This page endeavors to provide a brief summary description of our product offerings, to help you to decide which plugins to purchase according to your desired tasks.
The CE4 Series
For Lightroom 3/4/5/6/CC2015.
The CE4 series plugins run primarily from within Lightroom’s Web module, with a few exceptions. By combining the plugins in various configurations, you may publish and organize a set of galleries to compliment an existing site, create a complete portfolio website from scratch, create a blog, and more.
- CE4 Auto Index
- Organize multiple galleries into categories or nested categories;
from Lightroom’s Publish Services, allows you to create Album Sets.
- CE4 Cart
- Allows you to sell images and products from your galleries;
orders may be invoiced for later payment, or accept payment online via PayPal.
- Requires CE4 Gallery.
- CE4 Client Response Gallery
- Create galleries with client proofing features, such as image selects or feedback;
from Lightroom’s Publish Services, creates Albums with those features.
- CE4 Gallery
- Create standard galleries for viewing images;
from Lightroom’s Publish Services, creates standard Albums of images.
- Integrates with Fotomoto.com, or CE4 Cart to facilitate selling images.
- CE4 Pages
- Create a static website;
includes one image gallery, one gallery index, one contact form, and three generic pages for information.
- Add CE4 Auto Index and/or CE4 Gallery to create additional galleries, or deeper levels of organization for galleries.
- CE4 Publisher
- Enables the use of Lightroom’s Publish Services for publishing and managing your online galleries;
hugely beneficial, saves time and effort, and makes site upgrades easier.
- Works in tandem with CE4 Auto Index, CE4 Client Response Gallery, CE4 Gallery and CE4 Stage.
- CE4 Stage
- Create alternative types of image presentations, including slideshows, image comparison pages, video pages and more;
see full product description and demonstrations for complete details.
- CE4 Theme for WordPress
- A CE4-style WordPress theme used for blogging, or creating a website with WordPress.
- Can be used to replace or to supplement a website created with CE4 Pages.
- Visually cohesive with other CE4 plugins, so that your galleries and blog offer a seamless presentation.